- Service Information
The ADVANCE service covers all aspects of prototype development
Quality is derived from a combination of processing technologies
ADVANCE offers a range of specialized technologies for prototype manufacturing. We monitor the latest developments in the machine tool industry to ensure that our facilities are equipped with the latest equipment. ADVANCE boasts a comprehensive array of design and production machines to suit every application from cutting and 3-D printing to vacuum injection, plaster casting, and fabrication of test molds and test plates.
The level of our technical skill and service is the top in the industry, we guarantee that our services will exceed your expectations.
At ADVANCE, our mission is to combine our assets-people, technical skill, and equipment-in devising solutions that meet the needs of our clients.
Every step of the prototype production process bears the hallmark of the ADVANCE quality commitment. Rest assured that you are getting the finest service available in the industry.
- Our qualified and dedicated staff are there to assist you every step of the way through the prototype manufacturing process from the initial order through to the end.
- Cutting is one of the key resin and metalworking techniques. All facilities are equipped with the latest 5-axis cutting machines and operate in 24-hour standby mode.
- Replication using resin types is a cost-effective prototyping solution for small-lot production runs. It also supports coloration and insert casting.
- Universal mold bases can be used to reduce costs and save time by minimizing downtime due to metal mold transfer.
- Die-cast levels of precision are provided even on small-lot production runs, with complex shapes faithfully reproduced via low-pressure casting.
- Surface processing is available on resin, metal and plates, as well as quality surface finishes on clear plastic components.
- A faster alternative, ideal for applications where immediate inspection of design aesthetics is required.
- ADVANCE boasts a unique quality control system based on ISO9001 operating under stringent quality standards.
- ADVANCE offers a range of design services predicated on manufacturing, from preliminary modeling through to detailed design, for the prototypes of the future.
- The perfect finish is ensured with a seamless combination of advanced NC machining and manual working, with the handmade care in the final process.